Colorado Permaculture Convergence: 9/22-23

1 view

Adam Brock

Sep 11, 2012, 1:14:54 PM9/11/12
to crm...@googlegroups.com, denv...@googlegroups.com, denve...@googlegroups.com, swalesof...@googlegroups.com
Hi folks,

Just wanted to give the heads-up that the Colorado Permaculture Convergence will be happening the weekend of September 22nd and 23rd at the 63rd Street Farm in Boulder. Whether you're a curious permaculture initiate or a forest garden veteran, this is a great chance to learn from some of the top permaculturalists in the state, share your own knowledge, and connect with other permies in the area!

From the event website:
We will return to the 63rd Street Farm in Boulder for a full weekend of events Sept. 22-23 including camping. Our theme is “Building the Guild” so we will be looking at the work the Farm has done in the last few years both in terms of growing food and building their support community. We will also have in-depth workshops by Permies from around the state, round tables for growers and teachers, fun activities for kids, and lively discussions.
  • Where: 63rd Street Farm: 3796 N. 63rd Street, Boulder, CO
  • When: September 22 – 23, 9am-5pm with evening activities 6-9pm on Saturday
  • Costs: $15 per day or $25 for the weekend, kids under 12 free
  • Camping: $25 per tent, up to four people per tent (maximum of 10 tents, priority goes to people coming from out of town)
  • Food: Please bring food to share and your own dishes and silverware. Wood-fired pizzas will be made on site for $10. Salads and water will be provided.
You can register for the convergence here... hope to see you there!

In gratitude and abundance,

--
- Adam Brock
The Wild Green Yonder: Regenerative Design and Education