Looking for Speakers & Workshop Leaders: Sustainable Living Roadshow National Tour

Living Mandala

Jul 29, 2011, 4:07:09 PM7/29/11
Dear Friend,

The Sustainable Living Roadshow is gearing up for it's Summer / Fall Right2KNow Tour, and has openings for local speakers, workshops, edutainers, and vendors at select tour locations (listed below).

Don't miss this chance to showcase your skill sets, project, or organization and join our growing community of activated educators and entertainers as we organize, inspire, and educate communities across the country!

To apply for a speaker or workshop slot on the SLR Right2KnowTour, and for more information, please send your bio, proposed workshop topic, and questions to: SLRwor...@livingmandala.com

More Info Below.

-Living Mandala

Sustainable Living Roadshow

RIGHT2KNOW NATIONAL TOUR

August-November, 2011

At Cities & Communities Across the Nation!

SLR Right2Know Tour - Summer / Fall 2011

The SLR Right2Know Summer/ Fall 2011 Tour is themed around pulling back all of the curtains that have been pulled over our eyes.  Its aim is to confront all the deceit, the lies and the cover-ups that have plagued our history.  We believe that we the people have the Right2Know the Truth, and we're tired of the lies.  For this reason, we will be setting up community Truth events all over the country.  Take a look at our touring schedule below to see if we're coming to a town near you:

SLR Right2Know Tour Dates & Venues
  • 8/18-8/21 - 50th Philadelphia Folk Festival - Philadelphia, PA
  • 9/10 - Bicentennial Anniversary, Saugerties, NY
  • 10/1-10/16 - Right2Know March - www.right2knowmarch.org - March to demand labeling for GMO's - NYC to Washington, DC:
  • 9/29 - Fundraiser Launch Party in NYC
  • 10/1 - Launch March - UN Building, NYC
  • 10/6-10/7 - SLR @ Philadelphia, PA
  • 10/14-10/15 - SLR @ Maryland
  • 10/16 - White House - Washington, DC
  • 10/16 - March Completion Party
  • 10/19 - George Mason University, Fairfax, VA
  • 10/21 - Athens, GA
  • 10/23 - Atlanta, GA
  • 10/25 - University of North Carolina - Asheville
  • 10/27 - Asheville, NC
  • 11/4/2011 - 11/6/2011 - Tallahassee, FL
  • 11/11/2011 - 11/13/2011 - Austin, TX

Opportunities for Speakers, Workshop Leaders, & Edutainers!

The SLR has openings for speakers, workshops, edutainers, and vendors at the above Right2KNow Tour locations listed above

We are specifically looking for speakers and workshps in the areas of sustainability, permaculture, green business, health & nutrition, renewable energy, appropriate technolgoy, biofuels, green building, village building, nature connection, indigenous wisdom, organic gardening, climate change, holistic design, and related topics on tools and technologies to create a more just, sacred, and sustainable world.

Don't miss this chance to showcase your skill sets, project or organization and join our growing community of activated, inspired educators and entertainers as we organize, promote and educate communities nation-wide!

To apply for a speaker or workshop slot on the SLR Right2Know Tour, and for more information, please send your bio, proposed workshop topic, and questions to:

* Speakers and workshops presenters are also invited to join the Living Mandala Collective of Regenerative Education.

About Sustainable Living Roadshow

Sustainable Living Roadshow (SLR) is a caravan of educators and entertainers who tour the country in a fleet of renewable fuel vehicles to empower communities and individuals to utilize sustainable living strategies for a healthier planet. Visiting k-12 schools, university campuses and community festivals across the United States, the caravan sets up off-the-grid eco-carnivals with experiential learning villages, featuring workshops, speakers, and entertainment. Since 2005, Sustainable Living Roadshow has been utilizing the platform of festivals, conferences, colleges and community gatherings to empower individuals and communities with bio-regional solutions for sustainability.

About Living Mandala

Living Mandala designs, facilitates and produces courses, workshops and events as well as offers consultation services that implement ecologically and socially regenerative practices within a diverse set of fields including: whole systems sustainable design, permaculture, nature connection, ecology, natural building, renewable energy, green business, group facilitation, embodiment practices, health & nutrition, rites of passage, community organizing, and more. The mission of Living Mandala is to increase awareness, to create educational opportunities, and to catalyze project activities that implement ecologically and socially regenerative practices of human beings living in harmony with each other and their environment.

Living Mandala
Organizing Education, Events & Initiatives for Personal & Planetary Transformation