Weekly Footbag session in Washington Park, Sundays at 1 pm

1 view

Ken Somolinos

Apr 19, 2011, 2:14:44 PM4/19/11
to denver-...@googlegroups.com
Hi Denver-area footbaggers,

After the fun and success of last Sunday's net and freestyle session,
we have decided to set up a regular, weekly session. Every Sunday at
1 pm, we will meet in Washington Park for net, freestyle, and
foursquare. We meet on the west side of the park (Downing Street
side) between Ohio and Kentucky. Feel free to invite others to join
us, and if you need directions or updates, feel free to call my
cellphone.

I look forward to playing with you guys this Sunday, and future Sundays at 1pm!

Ken

--
Ken Somolinos
M.P.A.

Ken Somolinos

Apr 22, 2011, 9:54:23 PM4/22/11
to denver-...@googlegroups.com
Hi footbaggers,

The forecast for Sunday is pretty dismal; rainy with temps in the mid
40s. It's also Easter Sunday. After talking it over with Dan, we're
going to cancel this week's session. I just want to emphasize that we
do plan on having sessions every Sunday at 1pm in Washington park. So
the tradition will resume again next weekend. If you still want to
play this weekend, call me on my cellphone, and we can play at the
Green Mountain Rec center in Lakewood.

Have a great weekend, and see you next Sunday.