Circle Kick

1 view

Angelo82

Nov 18, 2010, 12:59:58 PM11/18/10
to Denver Footbag
Hey there,
I live in Lafayette and can travel to either Boulder or Denver easily.
It would be great to get a kick together to all meet.
Does anyone have availability this weekend?

Best,
Angelo

Ken Somolinos

Nov 18, 2010, 5:18:14 PM11/18/10
to denver-...@googlegroups.com, Mike Camadeco
Hi footbaggers,

A couple people have expressed interest in a footbag session this
weekend. I'm thinking we can meet in Boulder on the CU campus
sometime on Saturday morning. Ben Sarvey has a good indoor spot we
can use. If we get 4 people or more, we can play foursquare and also
play freestyle. If you don't already have my phone number, please put
it in your phone now, in case we need to coordinate last minute.

Does Saturday morning in Boulder work for people? If so, we'll set a
time later. For the record, I am free both days.

Hope to see you this weekend!

Ken

--
Ken Somolinos
M.P.A.

Luis Lipchak

Nov 18, 2010, 5:21:03 PM11/18/10
to Denver Footbag
ya, im down to kick

Luis Lipchak

Nov 18, 2010, 5:26:09 PM11/18/10
to Denver Footbag
also just for logistics, there's a kansas state football game in
boulder at noon-ish - traffic maybe heavy before/after the game.
> > Tel: (607) 229-2417- Hide quoted text -

Ken Somolinos

Nov 19, 2010, 12:17:45 PM11/19/10
to denver-...@googlegroups.com
OK, so what's the consensus? How does Saturday morning at 10 am sound
to everybody? Who can make that time?

Ken

Theodore Anderson

Nov 19, 2010, 12:21:46 PM11/19/10
to denver-...@googlegroups.com
I'm working the Farmer's Market tomorrow until 4:00 but I'll make it down sometime soon.

Dan

Nov 19, 2010, 12:24:01 PM11/19/10
to denver-...@googlegroups.com
Ken, I'm going to crack out the kickin' shoes again shortly but I have one more weekend of unpacking from the move and some work catch-up to get through.  Will be in touch on the matter...

Dan

Benjamin John Sarvey

Nov 19, 2010, 1:43:22 PM11/19/10
to denver-...@googlegroups.com
Sounds Good. If the weather isnt nice then just so everyone knows the building is Center for Community. Its right off of Regent Drive.

Gabe Vigil

Nov 19, 2010, 4:14:16 PM11/19/10
to denver-...@googlegroups.com

i might have a ride for tommorrow what is the address of the campus?

Brad Kaplan

Nov 20, 2010, 10:21:18 PM11/20/10
to Denver Footbag
Looks like I missed it. I should try and keep up in my old age.