Footbag this Sunday in Wash Park, 1 pm

Ken Somolinos

Mar 16, 2012, 12:28:25 PM3/16/12
to denver-footbag
Hi Denver footbaggers!

It looks like Spring is here, and along with the balmy temperatures,
birds in the air, and other cliches, footbag is also back. My goal is
to play footbag every Saturday and Sunday that weather permits, and to
make a point to play in public on Sundays.

This Sunday at 1 pm I will be playing in Washington Park on the fields
on the north end, between Ohio and Kentucky. I don't think we'll be
doing net/takraw, but I want to at least get some exposure for
freestyle. I know some of you play in Civic Center park, but
yesterday when I bumped into some hackysackers in City Park, I wanted
to invite them to a session and Wash Park was the first place to come
to mind. If Sunday and Wash Park doesn't work for you, I'm also up
for playing on Saturday wherever. Call me if you want to play either
day, or just find me on Sunday.

I look forward to seeing you all again this Spring and hacking it up with you!

Ken

--
Ken Somolinos
M.P.A.

Ken Somolinos

Mar 18, 2012, 12:53:02 PM3/18/12
to denver-footbag
Hi all.  I hurt my hamstring yesterday and haven't heard back from anybody so I'm going to go ahead and cancel today. Lets definitely play next weekend though.