Denver Footbag Club

codeme...@yahoo.com

Mar 19, 2011, 11:38:29 PM3/19/11
to Denver Footbag
Heya guise, I am going around the net trying to get a group going for
the Denver area. I think the best place for this to happen is at
footbag.org. So far the build up is kinda slow, but I hope to change
that so we can have a club going for this summer. There is one for
boulder and colorado springs, if you live near those. But one member
in the Denver club. I would love to get a club going this summer
because footbag/hack is fun and healthy. It stops me from getting
bored and doing things I wish I didn't do later :p

Anyways, if you are interested go to footbag.org and click clubs. Join
the club that is most relevant to you (hope there are Denver
people...)

Here is a link to the Colorado clubs; http://www.footbag.org/clubs/list?Country=USA&State=CO

Also, anyone reading this should go sign up there, I'm sure my
perseverance this spring will pay off with a cool little meet up/club
thing going on. Hope to see you soon!

Dan

Mar 20, 2011, 12:17:43 AM3/20/11
to denver-...@googlegroups.com
Ken Somolinos and I will be kicking tomorrow at Washington Park at 2pm.
Ken finished 10th in the world in pro freestyle last summer and also
wants to build the local scene. We're actually going to be setting up
my net and giving that a go. If anyone on here wants to join us drop on
by and hit up my cell at 303.667.1531. I think we'll be just south of
the water/pavillion. Come play!

Dan

Ken Somolinos

Mar 20, 2011, 1:20:22 PM3/20/11
to denver-...@googlegroups.com
Hi Codemeister (what's your name?) and other Denver footbaggers!

Excellent call; the weather is getting good, and footbag is in the
air. I play almost everyday after work, so if anybody wants to make
it to Lakewood around 5 pm on weekdays, call me. I'd be up for
getting regular weekend sessions too. I primarily freestyle, but have
interest in net.

Starting a meetup group is also a great idea.

My cell is 607-229-2417. Hope some of you can join us today at
Washington Park, 2 pm.

Ken

--
Ken Somolinos