7NEWS Report on Personal UAVs

Jaclyn Allen

Oct 8, 2013, 5:27:53 PM10/8/13
to denver-co-ar...@googlegroups.com
I'm a reporter with KMGH 7NEWS working on a story about personal UAVs, after reading this article: http://articles.washingtonpost.com/2013-08-17/local/41419770_1_drone-rings-wedding

The idea of more and more people using so-called personal "drones" (I realize that word is not accurate, but it is widely used) for fun, to save lives and help farmers map crops -- is fascinating to me.

I understand some people don't feel your groups have been given a fair shake by the media, and I would be looking into the privacy concerns mentioned in the Wapo article, but overall, I want to highlight innovative uses for "drones."

I would love to talk to some personal UAV users here in Colorado about creative uses -- has anyone here tried something like that wedding ring stunt? Do you have a meet up scheduled soon?

Please contact me at jac...@thedenverchannel.com if you're interested in helping me with a story.

Miguel Negrón

Oct 8, 2013, 6:20:18 PM10/8/13
to denver-co-ar...@googlegroups.com
Give me a call any time at 720-317-4902 I'll be glad to talk about it.

Sent from my iPhone