UAVER SERVICE

Flora

Dec 16, 2013, 12:49:25 AM12/16/13
to denver-co-ar...@googlegroups.com

Dear Madam/ Sir

I am Flora Kuo, international salesperson in Carbon based Technology.

I would like to introduce our products UAV, Swallow and Avian. They have fantastic function

With reasonable price. In fact, we made our own UAV combine with the software you need and we guarantee for one year. Of course, you can buy extend repair service.

What’s more, you will always have us as consultant.

    Another thing important, we offer a solution! You would have all you need in one package,

Use a suitable data post-processing software, and have our service all the time. If you are interested I would share some outcome of SWALLOW,

as long as I have your reply.

If that’s not enough, don’t hesitate, just ask for more information. I would be happy to help you.

 http://www.uaver.com/

Have a nice day

Regards

Flora Kuo