Howdy from Littleton

Splice

Feb 21, 2011, 12:06:25 AM2/21/11
to Denver-CO-Area-UAV-Flyers
I have an interest in RC planes, helicopters and all that, but have
no experience with any of it. I would very much like to build a quad-
copter UAV but I can tell its going to be quite a lot of work. Do
people get together somewhere in the area and fly regularly? I would
very much like to see what other people are playing around with.

Doug Weibel

Feb 21, 2011, 10:36:39 AM2/21/11
to denver-co-ar...@googlegroups.com
There are plenty of RC clubs in CO, but no group meeting anywhere that I know working on UAV's.  I fly my UAV's fairly frequently at the Boulder RC club.

DougW

Jaclyn Allen

Oct 8, 2013, 5:42:49 PM10/8/13
to denver-co-ar...@googlegroups.com, dewe...@gmail.com
Hi DougW -- have you found a group of UAV fliers? I'm a reporter with KMGH 7NEWS hoping to do a story about the innovative ways personal UAV's are being used.... My email is jac...@thedenverchannel.com