Spektrum Receiver Pin out

Allen Bishop

May 14, 2011, 4:32:25 PM5/14/11
to denver-co-ar...@googlegroups.com

I just bought a Spektrum DX8 and before I power the receiver I need to know the 3 pin out.

I am used  to Futaba which is:

Top pin - White – Servo Signal

Middle pin - Red - +Power

Bottom pin - Black – Ground

Nowhere in the Spektrum manual does it show what the pin assignments are for the servo connectors.

With the receiver lying on a table and the receiver label facing up (The side with the SPEKTRUM name and the individual servo channel labels) what is the top pin, middle pin and bottom pin?

Thank you

Allen

Coby

May 14, 2011, 5:01:05 PM5/14/11
to Denver-CO-Area-UAV-Flyers
Allen,
All the Spektrum receivers that I own are labelled - In different
spots depending on what type.

On the AR8000 you should see the label between AILE and ELEV...

- + signal (so ground on top as you are looking at the label)...

which is the same as the AR6110e but opposite of the AR7000; go
figure.

Hope that helps,
Coby

On May 14, 2:32 pm, "Allen Bishop" <allenbis...@comcast.net> wrote:
> I just bought a Spektrum DX8 and before I power the receiver I need to know
> the 3 pin out.
>
> I am used  to Futaba which is:
>
> Top pin - White - Servo Signal
>
> Middle pin - Red - +Power