Fort Collins

linguistbreaker

Feb 26, 2013, 3:24:04 PM2/26/13
to denver-co-ar...@googlegroups.com
Anyone up here in Fort Collins?

Z .Lantz

May 25, 2014, 12:22:25 PM5/25/14
to denver-co-ar...@googlegroups.com
Yea, Im here in foco.

I am developing an autopilot based around the Parallax Propeller chip.  I am using a CCPM Heli as my test platform & as soon as I can get the bades in track I will be doing my initial flight tests.  The autopilot code is finished but the gyro code still needs fine tuning;  It works without tail-wag but is kinda rough.  It is currently WiFi connected to my laptop, which is running a custom vb6 program that sends the control inputs & receives the data stream for display, video feed is built in.  This too is in a very rough state; it works, but is down right ugly.

Zack