Skipping a step in Alluvial Diagrams

ripley....@gmail.com

Oct 28, 2019, 12:44:56 PM10/28/19
to RAWGraphs (formerly Raw by DensityDesign)

Hi, I'm trying to create a three step alluvial diagram, and I want part of the original node to be linked to the third step without passing through the second. However, when I leave the data blank for that relation in the second step, it automatically inserts a '0'. Any idea on how to avoid this? Photos below. Thanks!

Screen Shot 2019-10-28 at 12.23.36 PM.png

Screen Shot 2019-10-28 at 12.23.22 PM.png

Ben Gatley

Nov 2, 2021, 8:19:19 AM11/2/21
to RAWGraphs (formerly Raw by DensityDesign)
Did you ever manage to fix this?

UBOLDI GIORGIO ROBERTO

Nov 2, 2021, 9:06:47 AM11/2/21
to RAWGraphs (formerly Raw by DensityDesign)
You need to make a Sankey instead of an Alluvial https://rawgraphs.io/learning/how-to-make-a-sankey-diagram/