How to create a line graph?

groo...@gmail.com

Feb 13, 2019, 7:45:13 AM2/13/19
to RAWGraphs (formerly Raw by DensityDesign)
I'm trying to create a line graph to visualize data changing over time, but I can't find a way to make RawGraph to connect the dots (literally). The closest I got is a scatterplot, but there's not option to draw lines between each consecutive data point

Nikki Kelana

Feb 4, 2020, 5:21:16 PM2/4/20
to RAWGraphs (formerly Raw by DensityDesign)
Hi,
I'm trying to do a line graph too, have you got a solution to that? :)

groo...@gmail.com

Feb 5, 2020, 7:22:08 AM2/5/20
to RAWGraphs (formerly Raw by DensityDesign)
Unfortunately no. I was checking out the project, saw that there's no way to do that exact thing I needed and quickly gave up. But a lot could have change in the project in the meantime

Nikki Kelana

Feb 5, 2020, 7:25:04 AM2/5/20
to RAWGraphs (formerly Raw by DensityDesign)
I thought a line graph would be the most basic though:( I need a line graph for a project. Then perhaps do u know how to remove the circle shading of the scatter plot and just have the dots only?

groo...@gmail.com

Feb 5, 2020, 7:29:50 AM2/5/20
to RAWGraphs (formerly Raw by DensityDesign)
I don't know. Maybe it's a good idea to ask this question as a separate topic on this group