Font size in alluvial diagrams

KH

Feb 6, 2018, 8:12:42 PM2/6/18
to RAWGraphs (formerly Raw by DensityDesign)
Does anyone know if/how to increase the font size for the group names (nodes) in alluvial diagrams?

kate...@gmail.com

Aug 20, 2018, 1:13:40 PM8/20/18
to RAWGraphs (formerly Raw by DensityDesign)
Hello KH,
Did you ever figure out how to increase the font size in alluvial diagrams?

Thanks!
Katey

Patricia

Jun 6, 2019, 3:58:00 PM6/6/19
to RAWGraphs (formerly Raw by DensityDesign)
I'm also interested in this question. Would you post the answer?

Jeff

Sep 12, 2019, 11:50:00 AM9/12/19
to RAWGraphs (formerly Raw by DensityDesign)
Was able to work around this using Chrome and the Inspector tool (ctrl-shift-I).  If you track down the "nodes" class, you can adjust font size in there after the fact and your visualization will update.  It's not easy, but it works.

Sherin Jayanand

Sep 6, 2020, 10:31:43 AM9/6/20
to RAWGraphs (formerly Raw by DensityDesign)
Thank you, Jeff for this. Did you figure out how to make it bold as well?

Jose de La Cruz Cappelletto Fuentes

Jun 16, 2021, 6:45:59 AM6/16/21
to RAWGraphs (formerly Raw by DensityDesign)
I you don't mind digging within the SVG file, you can edit it as text and you will notice its XML format. There, you are able to find+replace specific parameters for almost any field (tag). For example a sample text could appear like this:

<text style="font-family: Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 12px; font-weight: bold;">This is an example</text>

I hope this helps you with your question