Automate graph creation

gund...@gmail.com

May 26, 2017, 12:43:34 PM5/26/17
to RAWGraphs (formerly Raw by DensityDesign)
Hello! I wonder, if anyone has automated the process of graph creation. How would I automate graph creation from an excel file?

Pawan

Jan 6, 2020, 4:01:39 AM1/6/20
to RAWGraphs (formerly Raw by DensityDesign)
Hello,

I have the same issue. I want to automate the process of chart creation for my project. Did you figure out any solutions?

simoens...@gmail.com

Apr 7, 2020, 2:46:20 AM4/7/20
to RAWGraphs (formerly Raw by DensityDesign)
Hi Pawan,
Are you still looking for a solution to automate chart creation from CSV or XLS?
Datylon might be able to help you. They have a extension for Adobe Illustrator to build templates, which can be automatically updated using Datylon Insights: a platform to share charts and data stories.
Kind Regards,
Stijn

simoens...@gmail.com

Apr 7, 2020, 2:47:03 AM4/7/20
to RAWGraphs (formerly Raw by DensityDesign)