Listing nearby species

瀏覽次數:22 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

Aurélien Mazurie

未讀,
2012年12月3日 下午5:55:172012/12/3
收件者:dendrop...@googlegroups.com
Dear DendroPy users,
I was wondering about how to perform the following task. Given a phylogeny and a taxon, I want to list all other taxa within a given distance from my taxon. I am aware of the patristic distance function that DendroPy offers. However I do not want to use branch length to find nearby species, only the number of 'hops' (number of nodes between the two taxa).
Any idea how to do this? Did I miss this simple function in the documentation?

Best,
Aurélien

Jeet Sukumaran

未讀,
2012年12月4日 下午5:52:392012/12/4
收件者:DendroPy Users
There is, as yet, no library function to do this. If you submit a
feature request on GitHub, I can see about incorporating this on the
next release.

Davide Cittaro

未讀,
2021年9月16日 上午9:02:412021/9/16
收件者:DendroPy Users
Hello, was this feature eventually incorporated into dendropy?
回覆所有人
回覆作者
轉寄
0 則新訊息