New contact management in Forward Dialog

Simon Forman

Apr 23, 2012, 1:21:37 AM4/23/12
to dendrite...@googlegroups.com
Hey,

I've modified the "Forward" dialog to include a simple form for
entering your contacts' tags, along with short labels, to keep track
of them more easily.

Once a contact is on the list a link will appear that adds their tag
to the end of your bump url and you can copy it directly and send it.

The list is stored in a cookie on your browser, so it will be
available when you visit future bump urls and you won't have to
re-enter your contacts' tags again.

If you want to check it out, either re-visit a bump url you already
have or ask me for a new one.

Thanks again y'all! ^_^
~Simon

--
My blog: http://firequery.blogspot.com/
http://twitter.com/SimonForman

"The history of mankind for the last four centuries is rather like
that of an imprisoned sleeper, stirring clumsily and uneasily while
the prison that restrains and shelters him catches fire, not waking
but incorporating the crackling and warmth of the fire with ancient
and incongruous dreams, than like that of a man consciously awake to
danger and opportunity."  --H. P. Wells, "A Short History of the
World"

Simon Forman

Apr 23, 2012, 1:31:36 AM4/23/12
to dendrite...@googlegroups.com
Here's a screenshot. You can see that I've added Stirling, Jake, and
Lane to my contacts already, hee hee hee!

~Simon

Dendrite-Network-contact-mgmt.png