UPDATE #252: RISE UP!

Dena Grace

May 22, 2020, 10:14:58 AM5/22/20
to Dena's Ongoing Adventures

3BB8F81B-8252-41BB-8641-5247A793615C.jpeg

Yesterday was tough. My mom taken to the to the Emergency Room and, due to the COVID-19 restrictions, she was alone, phone less (argh!), and waiting for a bed to become available. There were none so she was transferred to another hospital. We are still waiting for test results, but she is safe, cared for, and now has a cell phone (whew).

I have been interceding, proclaiming, declaring, worshipping, while doing laundry, prepping meals, washing dishes and caring for my family - trying to keep my mental mindset in the proper place.  This morning God took me into a vision - and it was extremely encouraging. I wanted to share it with you.

I was on a mountain top - a rocky outcropping actually - there were three throne-like chairs behind me and Father God was sitting in the middle one. I stood before him, tears falling down my face interceding for my mom. He wiped my tears and kindly said “Rise Up”.

Immediately it was like a choir of angel voices surrounded us and I heard Audra Day’s lyrics. God, and his choir, sang the verses and I, and the angels, responded with the chorus:

God: Your broken down and tired of living on a merry go round and you can’t find the fighter - but I see it in you so we gonna walk it out. And move mountains...

Me: And I’ll rise up, I’ll rise like the day, I’ll rise up, I’ll rise up unafraid, I’ll rise up, and I’ll do it a thousand times again, and I’ll rise up, high like the waves, I’ll rise up, in’s spite of the ache, I’ll rise up, and I’ll do it a thousand times again, for you...

God: When the silence isn’t quiet and it feels like it’s getting hard to breathe and I know you feel like dying but I promise we’ll take the world to its feet and move mountains...

Me: And I’ll rise up, I’ll rise like the day, I’ll rise up, I’ll rise up unafraid, I’ll rise up, and I’ll do it a thousand times again, and I’ll rise up, high like the waves, I’ll rise up, in’s spite of the ache, I’ll rise up, and I’ll do it a thousand times again, for you...

God: All we need, all we need it hope, and for that we have each other, We will rise, we will rise, We’ll rise...

Be encouraged. We will rise. God has a plan and it is a good one. The enemy knows it is defeated and is in a death throws battle. Rise up again. He is worth rising for. He is worth serving. He is worth following. He will sustain you. He will fight for you. He knows your needs, wants and desires - He, most likely, planted them in your heart. Rise up and meet Him again.

Audra Day’s Rise Up Lyric Video: https://youtu.be/zdHFEkNZM9k