1/3 Falls Away

1 view

Dena Grace

Jul 20, 2020, 10:03:54 AM7/20/20
to Dena's Ongoing Adventures

9E33D7E8-3F15-47DE-BB70-5FBD3A1FEE47.jpeg

I received an email the other day with the following statement: “A recent BARNA study showed that 1/3 of churchgoers had stopped streaming services during the pandemic.”

Wow. One. Third.

How are people connecting? Unifying? Bring cohesion of belief systems and ideology? Is the enemy’s plan of distract, isolate and individualize working?

I find if I don’t plug into a faith based community, once to twice a week my mental status takes a dive... a deep dive and I find myself ruminating on current events vs. Christ. My hope erodes.

What are you doing to stay positive in today’s divisive, disunifying, isolative culture? How are you staying connected?