Anthem for the Hour

1 view

Dena Grace

Jun 10, 2020, 9:40:47 AM6/10/20
to Dena's Ongoing Adventures

I received several comments asking what else I am listening to in this season... here is one of my favorites “Here Again” with a spontaneous add of “I Want More” at the end. Rheva Henry is a FORCE.

I feel these lyrics should be the cry of our hearts in this hour. When Holy Spirit and Jesus show up, EVERYTHING changes. And, by everything, I mean Every. Little. Detail. “Normal” never returns. I have been ruined for the normal, the everyday, the staid, the calm...Jesus brings adventure, peace, tranquility, and assuredness. Join me?

https://youtu.be/HyjdUKMSM4E

Here Again

Can’t go back to the beginning

Can’t control what tomorrow will bring