Quest Atlantis – An Educational, 3D Virtual World for 9-16 Year Olds

Mrs. DB (Telos String - SL)

Jan 28, 2010, 8:24:22 PM1/28/10
to DEN IN SL, sro...@elisabethmorrow.org
On Feb 10 at 2DP, Sholi Oh ( Sarah Rolle in RL) will talk about her
experience with QA. Quest Atlantis is a free, engaging 3D virtual
world developed and supported by a team at Indiana University. This is
a very safe setting for students from different countries to interact.
It also has a wonderful focus on both academics and social
commitments in the form of quests. Our students love it! Come and
learn about its engaging power in the classroom.

Sarah is the Director of Technology at The Elisabeth Morrow School in
Englewood, NJ

Lori Abrahams

Jan 28, 2010, 8:26:50 PM1/28/10
to den-...@googlegroups.com
Ok  - so we can blog to "save the date"  of this - thanks

Nancy Sharoff

Jan 28, 2010, 10:32:37 PM1/28/10
to den-...@googlegroups.com
Blog post DONE

Lae

Mrs. DB (Telos String - SL)

Jan 29, 2010, 9:15:29 AM1/29/10
to DEN IN SL
thanks! I am still trying to nail down Melissa w/LVM.