Book Talk Continues at the DEN in SL Wed Nov 11 5 PM SLT

Lor

Nov 10, 2009, 6:10:31 PM11/10/09
to DEN IN SL
Did you do your homework? Join us for part 2 of our discussion on
Tony Wagner's book, The Global Achievement Gap" Bring a notecard with
your favorite PBL sims and sites and your imagination! We'll be doing
a little building and exploring along with our discussing.

SLT TIME: 5 p.m. SLT ( 7 p.m. CST, 8 p.m. EST)

http://slurl.com/secondlife/Eduisland%20II/132/131/22

Cathy Masse

Nov 12, 2009, 7:47:34 AM11/12/09
to den-...@googlegroups.com
Sorry folks, I really wanted to attend, but had to deal with some urgent situations.

~Kelsie Dawg

Lisa Linn

Nov 12, 2009, 10:47:31 AM11/12/09
to den-...@googlegroups.com
I am locked out of SL until they "fix" my account change :-(

Clare Lane

Mrs. Lisa Linn MS Ed
Teacher Technology Leader
Google Certified Teacher | DEN Star Educator
http://vrms.tvusd.k12.ca.us/~llinn/
Vail Ranch Middle School
33340 Camino Piedra Rojo
Temecula, CA 92592
(951) 302-5188 ext. 3105
ll...@tvusd.k12.ca.us

TEMECULA VALLEY UNIFIED SCHOOL DISTRICT

Statement of Confidentiality: The contents of this e-mail message and any attachments are intended solely for the addressee. The information may also be confidential and/or legally privileged. This transmission is sent for the sole purpose of delivery to the intended recipient. If you have received this transmission in error, any use, reproduction, or dissemination of this transmission is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please immediately notify the sender by reply e-mail and delete this message and its attachments, if any.

E-mail is covered by the Electronic Communications Privacy Act, 18 USC SS 2510-2521 and is legally privileged.