Re: [DEN in SL] Dumpster Diving

Message has been deleted

Birdie Newborn

Dec 30, 2009, 2:15:13 PM12/30/09
to den-...@googlegroups.com
Gotta say --  what a cute idea.

On Wed, Dec 30, 2009 at 10:07 AM, Mrs. DB (Telos String - SL) <tel...@gmail.com> wrote:
I heard back from LouRavi and he will customize a dumpster for us.
looking back at the google wave, the topic, "artifacts about DE
teacher tools with sample learning strategies"  got 4 out of 4 votes
so, I guess that is what we should put in the dumpster.

Can everyone create a note card with your favorite tool and how you
use it?  Please list HERE which one you are doing so we don't have
duplicates, that would be helpful.  Then drop me the notecard in SL.

I can give the note cards to LouRavi to attach to trash and build our
dumpster. Then we can put it out and advertise. "The Down and Dirty of
Teaching" (or other suggestions for a titile)

I will ask him to make the trash look like old school tools, pencils,
books, chalk, blackboard erasers,a mimeograph machine.

I don't know what this will cost, but I'll keep it under $5K, right,
Rip?

does this sound ok with ya'll?  I'll wait to contact LouRavi until Jan
5th so you can express your opinions and make a notecard. Thanks, Hope
you are getting some well deserved rest! -Telos

..oooO.........
...(....)...........
....)../...Oooo
...(_/.....(....)..
.............)../....
............(_/.....

If we're facing in the right direction,
all we have to do is keep on walking.

Birdie Newborn
www.bandannabooks.com/blog
www.collegeeditions.com
www.classicsplus.me (in development)
Twitter: Birdie

Nancy Sharoff

Dec 30, 2009, 2:51:02 PM12/30/09
to den-...@googlegroups.com
Are you wanting tools for RL, or tools that we use in SL?

Lae

--
Nancy Sharoff
Laelia Laval (SL)