Building Skills Workshop Working with Textures in SL

1 view

Lor

Nov 17, 2009, 11:35:18 PM11/17/09
to DEN IN SL
Join us in the Eduisland 2 sandbox on Wednesday, November 18, for a
“make and take”. This is not your Grandmother’s “prim”. You will flip
– horizontally and vertically - and become a “full bright” scholar!
Textures will be provided.

Time: 5 p.m. SLT (8 p.m. Eastern, 7 p.m. Central)

http://slurl.com/secondlife/Eduisland%202/57/67/21/

See you in-world!

mrslab...@gmail.com

Nov 17, 2009, 11:36:35 PM11/17/09
to DEN IN SL
I grabbed some of your text and sent it to the google group. Sorry didn't see your message so didn't get to send a notice in SL - we should try to send a notice tomorrow. It's late eyes tired now.

Nancy Sharoff

Nov 18, 2009, 7:25:11 AM11/18/09
to den-...@googlegroups.com
Thanks to whomever for doing the blogpost.  I LOVE the image!!!!

Lae

Nancy Sharoff
Laelia Laval (SL)
Google Certified Teacher