Wed. Sep 30th Join us to learn more about Student Access for DE Streaming

Lor

Sep 26, 2009, 9:16:18 AM9/26/09
to DEN IN SL
Power to the Students: Student Access for Discovery Education
streaming
will be presented by Smellslike Magic (aka Mike Bryant)

Join us to learn all about Student Access to Discovery Education's
services. We'll dive into the Classroom Manager and Student;
showcasing the many ways you can easily assign Discovery resources to
your students. Come with questions, comments or ideas on how you'd
like to see students utilize all of our digital resources.

Then stay for a special musical concert, at 6 PM SLT ( 8 PM CST, 9 PM
EST) by one of Demb Oh's Walden students. More info about the concert
TBA.

SLT TIME: 5 p.m. SLT ( 7 p.m. CST, 8 p.m. EST)