Current RBL recommendations?

Tom Rymes

Aug 4, 2014, 2:52:58 PM8/4/14
All,

It has been a while since we have updated our RBL settings, and I was
wondering if you all have any up-to-date recommendations for which lists
provide a good balance when it comes to handling spam.

So, what are you all using for RBLs?

Tom

Nicolas Hatier

Aug 4, 2014, 5:15:35 PM8/4/14

sbl-xbl.spamhaus.org is #1.

sorbs is reportedly quite good but I got a few false positives in the
past and stopped using it. Didn't re-test it recently.

spamcop is quite popular too but way to much false positives for my needs.

A large subset of the Barracuda RBL is also apparently available
publicly (bb.barracudacentral.org) but I never tried it.

NH