recurring all-day event problem with AirSync

Mark J Strawcutter

Jul 31, 2014, 12:23:39 PM7/31/14
CGP 6.0.9

Use webmail (wssp) to create all-day event recurring daily, say monday
thru friday of some week.

Created and displays properly in webmail, but sync'd via ActiveSync
misses last instance of the event (ie doesn't show on Friday).

Tested with iPhone and HTC One(m8) running latest O/S.

Mark

Robert Opalko

Jul 31, 2014, 12:45:34 PM7/31/14
I just tested this on our setup (CGP 6.0.9, recurring event via Webmail,
iPhone ActiveSync). It does indeed miss the last instance. I set the
event to recur daily and end next Thursday. Only shows to Wednesday on
the phone.

Cheers
Robert Opalko

Mark J Strawcutter

Jul 31, 2014, 1:10:47 PM7/31/14
Also happens with all-day event, every-other-friday thru end-of-year.
Last instance missing on ActiveSync client.

Mark

Mark J Strawcutter

Jul 31, 2014, 1:12:33 PM7/31/14
Such things DO seem to be sync'd properly via CalDAV with Lightning.

Mark

Jeff Wark

Jul 31, 2014, 1:22:38 PM7/31/14
Some clients seem to be interpreting "last day of event" as "first day without event".  Kind of a "less than" instead of "less than or equal to".

--

Jeff Wark
Tbaytel Internet

Mark J Strawcutter

Jul 31, 2014, 2:40:53 PM7/31/14
Earlier versions of CGP and Lightning had similar problems.

With the current configuration, I have yet to find an ActiveSync client
that reacts properly. So it's probably ActiveSync-specific not
client-specific.

I think CGP needs to make "adjustments" to some of the calendar data it
sends depending on which "standard" sync protocol is being used.

Mark

Albert Laura

Jul 13, 2023, 10:34:14 AM7/13/23
I happened to fall for a crypto currency scam trick Late last year.Through a phishing scam, a Facebook imposter convinced me of how I would gain a large sum of profit from an authorized crypto company that he claimed helped traders invest and gain large profits. They ripped me of and made a way off with $114000 woth of crypto.I was in disbelief and discomfort as this was my hard earned funds.After reading positive articles and online testimonies about a licensed group of Jeanson James Ancheta wizard of how they are experts in crypto/btc recovery and any form of hacking.After hitting a conversation with them,they were able to recover back my funds.As a form of appreciation this was the best I could do for them. Contact; Email (jeansonjamesa...@gmail.com) or reach them through;WhatsApp number: +4531898073 or Telegram number: +4571398534; Don't forget to mention Albert referred you.

Robert Micheal

Jul 14, 2023, 8:38:30 AM7/14/23
On Thursday, July 13, 2023 at 3:34:14 PM UTC+1, Albert Laura wrote:
> I happened to fall for a crypto currency scam trick Late last year.Through a phishing scam, a Facebook imposter convinced me of how I would gain a large sum of profit from an authorized crypto company that he claimed helped traders invest and gain large profits. They ripped me of and made a way off with $114000 woth of crypto.I was in disbelief and discomfort as this was my hard earned funds.After reading positive articles and online testimonies about a licensed group of Jeanson James Ancheta wizard of how they are experts in crypto/btc recovery and any form of hacking.After hitting a conversation with them,they were able to recover back my funds.As a form of appreciation this was the best I could do for them. Contact; Email (jeansonjamesa...@gmail.com) or reach them through;WhatsApp number: +4531898073 or Telegram number: +4571398534; Don't forget to mention Albert referred you.

Goodday everyone am Ruth Joe from West Virginia i was a victim of crypto currency scam Late last year. A Facebook imposter convinced me on how I would gain large profit from an authorized crypto company that he claimed helped traders invest and gain profits. I didn't hesitate to invest with them, i never knew they were only scamming me they made away with my $214000 woth of crypto. I was in disbelief and discomfort as this was my hard earned money and life savings. After reading positive articles online and testimonies about a licensed group of genius Hacker called James an experts in crypto/btc recovery and renders any form of hacking. After having a conversation with them, they were able to recover back my lost money, as a form of appreciation this was the best I could do for them by testifying of their great service and also putting out their Contact out here for anyone who would also need their help Email: jamesmck...@gmail.com or via what'sapp // +919863293475...