Scene(s) related call for papers

Marq

Aug 5, 2013, 5:12:24 AM8/5/13
to demore...@googlegroups.com
Me and Antti will be the guest editors of a special issue of WiderScreen 1/2014, an academic online journal. The theme is "Skenet - Scenes", and the topics can range from cracker to demo scenes from various different perspectives. See here for details: http://widerscreen.fi/call-for-papers/

Claus-Dieter Volko

Aug 5, 2013, 5:47:52 AM8/5/13
to demore...@googlegroups.com
Hi Marq,

Great news!

I've read your English call for papers. I might contribute some sort
of position paper, However, I have not made up my mind about the topic
yet. Would you perhaps be interested in a position paper related to
diskmags, since that is my specalist field? Also, please feel free to
suggest a particular problem I should write about, if you have any in
mind.

Cheers,
Claus.

http://www.hugi.scene.org/adok/