A few printed copies available

Marq

Apr 10, 2017, 2:02:04 AM4/10/17
to Demo Research
Hi,

A few copies of my thesis "Times of Change in the Demoscene" are now available on the university webshop at an affordable price:

From what I saw, they do offer international shipping, too. Just wanted to give the mailing list followers a headstart before I advertise the book elsewhere :)

Anders Carlsson

Apr 10, 2017, 2:13:20 AM4/10/17
to demore...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for the heads up, Markku!

Just ordered my copy.

Marq

Apr 25, 2017, 2:10:57 AM4/25/17
to Demo Research
A few copies more available, better act quick if you still want one!

Marq

May 11, 2017, 2:52:11 PM5/11/17
to Demo Research
Sorry if you're getting fed up with this constant advertising, but it seems they've dug up some more copies to sell :)