demo talk at the International Symposium on Electronic Art

1 view

doreen

Aug 20, 2010, 7:51:18 PM8/20/10
to Demo Research
Hej all,

I'd like to inform you about my lecture at the ISEARuhr2010 conference
in Dortmund/Germany on next monday, 23th of August. It will be part of
the "Coded Art" panel, taking place at the Volkshochschule Dortmund,
room L110 at 13:40. For further information on the event:
http://www.isea2010ruhr.org/conference/conference-overview.

I'd enjoy to meet you there and discuss my paper.

Bye, Doreen

Antti Silvast

Aug 22, 2010, 4:54:10 PM8/22/10
to demore...@googlegroups.com
Dear Doreen,

Thanks for this information. I'm quite near Dortmund at the moment, and it
would have been very interesting to attend, but unfortunately, I have
working commitments for tomorrow and get make it to the roughly 4 hours
train trip. Best luck with the presentation! I also put an announcement to
the blog.

With best wishes,

Antti