PhD thesis full version online

Marq

Feb 18, 2017, 4:47:10 PM2/18/17
to Demo Research
Hi all,

My freshly baked PhD thesis, Times of Change in the Demoscene: A Creative Community and Its Relationship with Technology, was just released in its entirety on my home page (the university version lacks the articles of the compilation). Feel free to check it out here: http://www.kameli.net/~marq/reunanen-times_of_change.pdf

Claus Volko

Feb 19, 2017, 10:22:41 AM2/19/17
to demore...@googlegroups.com
Hi Marq,

Great news!

Congratulations for defending your PhD thesis. What are your plans
now? Are you staying at university and aspiring to become a professor?

Cheers,
Adok/Hugi
> --

Dipl.-Ing. Dr. Claus Volko, BSc
http://www.hugi.scene.org/adok/

Marq

Feb 20, 2017, 4:42:58 PM2/20/17
to Demo Research
I'll take it easy for a while at least :) Had enough of studies for now, but there's always a few papers to write on digital culture, games, and even scene related matters.

sunnuntai 19. helmikuuta 2017 17.22.41 UTC+2 Adok kirjoitti:
Hi Marq,

Great news!

Congratulations for defending your PhD thesis. What are your plans
now? Are you staying at university and aspiring to become a professor?

Cheers,
Adok/Hugi

> Hi all,
>
> My freshly baked PhD thesis, Times of Change in the Demoscene: A Creative
> Community and Its Relationship with Technology, was just released in its
> entirety on my home page (the university version lacks the articles of the
> compilation). Feel free to check it out
> here: http://www.kameli.net/~marq/reunanen-times_of_change.pdf

Daniel Botz

Feb 23, 2017, 5:16:13 AM2/23/17
to demore...@googlegroups.com
Hi Markku,

congratulations! Good to see you finally have a fitting appreciation for
all the work you've done here.

Best
Daniel