Namesco billing for web hosting of nezumi.dcu

Martin Brown

Sep 21, 2020, 5:10:09 AM9/21/20

You really couldn't make it up. This mornings latest instalment!

Beggars belief really since I told the to delete the website and
discontinue the hosting package. And they did for all of six days.

Anyone else had the same or are they picking on me?

--
Regards,
Martin Brown

J. P. Gilliver (John)

Sep 21, 2020, 9:16:49 AM9/21/20
Create an as-official-looking-as-you-can-make-it invoice for your time,
and send it as a PDF; they'd probably pay it. You've tolerated them
messing you about for longer than is humorous.

(You _could_ add a rider that your fee would be waived if [insert
whatever you want here] within x days, in the manner of parking fees
etcetera, but that would probably make it look less official, unless
you're very good at it.)

Follow through with further (rising) invoices if not paid.

The average US shareholding lasts 22 seconds. Nobody knows who invented the
fire hydrant: the patent records were destroyed in a fire. Sandcastles kill
more people than sharks. Your brain uses less power than the light in your
fridge. The Statue of Liberty wears size 879 shoes.
- John Lloyd, QI supremo (RT, 2014/9/27-10/3)