Feral Teenaper Nigger Kills/Robs Elderly Woman He Knew All His Life

Chad Bryant

Jan 31, 2010, 7:35:04 PM1/31/10
http://abclocal.go.com/wpvi/story?section=news/local&id=7231904

>Never has the saying "A picture is worth a thousand words" been more appropriate.

GERMANTOWN - January 21, 2010 (WPVI) -- An 18-year-old has been
arrested for using a frying pan to kill a Germantown woman he knew all
his life.

68-year-old Ellen Walton was found at the bottom of the steps, in a
pool of blood, inside her home in the 6300 block of Magnolia Street on
January 18th.
Under arrest is 18-year-old Corey Conaway, who knew the victim all his
life. Conaway's family and Walton's family apparently shared a
backyard, according to police.

Police think Walton died from head trauma after being beaten.

Investigators suspect that on January 8th, Walton found Conaway
burglarizing her home and attacked her, hitting her in the head with a
frying pan.

Then, police say, Conaway allegedly stole items from her home and used
her car until it got a flat tire on January 18th. Conaway then left it
abandoned in the 1300 block of Yerkes Street, according to police.

>Figures....Niggers!

>BTW that pic is from the Nigger's FACEBOOK account!

>TNB, sub-human Feral Nigger kills humans, or in this case a human. It will
>get a slap on the wrist, some therapy from some idiot (who will probably be
>white) and then he'll go free to kill again.

>Never has the saying "A picture is worth a thousand words" been more appropriate.

Niggers were brought to America "against their will in chains" ...They
can LEAVE the same way.

We are witnessing the JUNGLEFICATION and NIGGERIZATION of America

--
Chad Bryant
http://www.thugreport.com

-= The nigger earns its reputation every day. =-

-= Truth is hate, for those who hate the truth. =-

-= Hate the message Niggers, not the messenger! =-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f8MJKmq7phg

"Throughout 6,000 years of recorded history, the
pure-blooded African Negro has invented nothing.
Not a written language, weaved cloth, a calendar,
a plow, a road, a bridge, a railway, a ship, a
system of measurement, or even the wheel.

He is not known to have ever cultivated a single
crop or domesticated a single animal for his own
use. For shelter, he never progressed beyond the
common mud hut, the construction of which a beaver
or muskrat is capable."

(Pendell, Elmer, -Sex Versus Civilization- Noontide
Press; Weisman, Charles A. -The Origins of Race and
Civilization- 1990, SFA)

"Since the dawn of history the negro has owned the
continent of Africa-rich beyond the dream of poet's
fancy, crunching acres of diamonds beneath his bare
black feet. Yet he never picked one up from the dust
until a white man showed to him its glittering
light. His land swarmed with powerful and docile
animals, yet he never dreamed a harness, cart, or
sled. A hunter by necessity, he never made an axe,
spear, or arrowhead worth preserving beyond the
moment of its use. He lived as an ox, content to
graze for an hour. In a land of stone and timber he
never sawed a foot of lumber, carved a block, or
built a house save of broken sticks and mud. With
league on league of ocean strand and miles of inland
seas, for four thousand years he watched their
surface ripple under the wind, heard the thunder of
the surf on his beach, the howl of the storm over
his head, gazed on the dim blue horizon calling him
to worlds that lie beyond, and yet he never dreamed
a sail." -- Charles Darwin

Vices the most notorious seem to be the portion of
this unhappy [negro] race: idleness, treachery,
revenge, cruelty, impudence, stealing, lying,
profanity, debauchery, nastiness and intemperance,
are said to have extinguished the principles of
natural law, and to have silenced the reproofs of
conscience.
-- Encyclopaedia Britannica, 1798.

"I have not been able to think out any solution to
the terrible problem offered by the presence of the
Negro on this continent. He is here and can neither
be killed nor driven away." --Theodore Roosevelt

http://www.whitecivilrights.com

http://www.chimpout.com