Unreadable e-mail

brian

Jan 17, 2024, 10:18:54 AMJan 17

I get HTML e-mail which I can read in Firefox as a viewer, however I
occasionally get stuff which looks like like HTML but is unreadable

**Unknown character in Quoted Printable encoding: data may not be usable

Header says

If i forward it to my gmail address I can read it.

Different viewer needed ?

Brian

--
Brian Howie

Paul Overell

Jan 17, 2024, 10:57:28 AMJan 17
On 17/01/2024 15:18, brian wrote:

> I get HTML e-mail which I can read in Firefox as a viewer, however I
> occasionally  get stuff which looks like like HTML  but is unreadable
>

> **Unknown character in Quoted Printable encoding: data may not be usable
>
> Header says

Would have to see the original to be sure, but a possible explanation is
that the massage isn't actually using quoted-printable. Or possibly the
quoted-printable text is malformed.

> If i forward it to  my gmail address I can read it.
>
> Different viewer needed ?
>
> Brian

Regards

--