i.e. 5.5

Glynn Bradley

Nov 22, 2000, 3:00:00 AM11/22/00
I need some help downloading ie5.5

when it reaches about 8037 Mb in the minimal down load I get this
message. The file url http://download.microsoft.com/download/ie55sp1/ins
tall/5.5_sp1/win98me/en-us//ie501dom.exe
is already listed in your download queue and marked as complete. If you
want to re-download it, remove it from your list before trying again.

There is an icon on the desktop to try again, what happens next is.
I click on it while on line and it gets to the same point again.

I have now tried to download ie55 7 times

help.
--
Are you PUWER yet.Visit us at WOODMEX in November
http:\\www.puwer98.com Get your wood working machines serviced here.

Bob Mortimer

Nov 23, 2000, 1:09:21 AM11/23/00
Glynn Bradley <Gl...@euphony.demon.co.uk> wrote:

> I need some help downloading ie5.5
>
> when it reaches about 8037 Mb in the minimal down load I get this
> message. The file url http://download.microsoft.com/download/ie55sp1/ins
> tall/5.5_sp1/win98me/en-us//ie501dom.exe
> is already listed in your download queue and marked as complete. If you
> want to re-download it, remove it from your list before trying again.
>
> There is an icon on the desktop to try again, what happens next is.
> I click on it while on line and it gets to the same point again.

I presume you're using Download Accelerator Plus or similar?
If so, do as the message says and remove it from the queue, or shut
down DAP first via CTRL+ALT+DEL.

Bob
--
Bob Mortimer
E-Mail B...@pontlliw.demon.co.uk

Glynn Bradley

Nov 23, 2000, 3:00:00 AM11/23/00
In article <bucp1t0g916kimgka...@4ax.com>, Bob Mortimer
<B...@pontlliw.demon.co.uk> writes

Yes I am using dap, I have tried that, but I get the same thing
happening.

Bob Mortimer

Nov 25, 2000, 2:23:42 AM11/25/00
Glynn Bradley <Gl...@euphony.demon.co.uk> wrote:

> Yes I am using dap, I have tried that, but I get the same thing
> happening.

OK, but this still sounds like a DAP message. I think CTRL+ALT+DEL
doesn't kill it unless it's actually been running. Looking through my
ask list now for instance it isn't there. I would suggest uninstalling
DAP and trying again.

Glynn Bradley

Nov 25, 2000, 3:00:00 AM11/25/00
In article <u4qu1tkudrkoopth3...@4ax.com>, Bob Mortimer
<B...@pontlliw.demon.co.uk> writes

>Glynn Bradley <Gl...@euphony.demon.co.uk> wrote:
>
>> Yes I am using dap, I have tried that, but I get the same thing
>> happening.
>
>OK, but this still sounds like a DAP message. I think CTRL+ALT+DEL
>doesn't kill it unless it's actually been running. Looking through my
>ask list now for instance it isn't there. I would suggest uninstalling
>DAP and trying again.
>
>Bob

Right will have a go at that, and will report back.

--
Are you PUWER yet.Visit us at WOODMEX in November

http://www.puwer98.com Get your wood working machines serviced here.
http://www.hse-databases.co.uk/prosecutions
http://www.euphony.demon.co.uk For information on credit union's

Glynn Bradley

Nov 25, 2000, 3:00:00 AM11/25/00
In article <9dqx0lAY...@euphony.demon.co.uk>, Glynn Bradley
<Gl...@euphony.demon.co.uk> writes

>In article <u4qu1tkudrkoopth3...@4ax.com>, Bob Mortimer
><B...@pontlliw.demon.co.uk> writes
>>Glynn Bradley <Gl...@euphony.demon.co.uk> wrote:
>>
>>> Yes I am using dap, I have tried that, but I get the same thing
>>> happening.
>>
>>OK, but this still sounds like a DAP message. I think CTRL+ALT+DEL
>>doesn't kill it unless it's actually been running. Looking through my
>>ask list now for instance it isn't there. I would suggest uninstalling
>>DAP and trying again.
>>
>>Bob
>
>Right will have a go at that, and will report back.

Yes uninstalled dap, now running i.e. 5.5