Anybody Here?

John Hall

Oct 10, 2006, 12:42:26 PM10/10/06
As part of revising the Which Newsgroup FAQ, I am attempting to
determine which demon.* groups are moribund, so that people can be
warned that they may not get a response to a message in such a group.
The lack of posts to this group suggests that it might be effectively
dead. However it is possible that some people knowledgeable about the
use of Internet Explorer with Demon are still reading this group, and
could help anyone who asked a question here. If you consider yourself
such a person, please would you follow-up this message.
--
John Hall

"Whenever people agree with me I always feel I must be wrong."
Oscar Wilde

Dr John Stockton

Oct 10, 2006, 5:07:48 PM10/10/06
JRS: In article <IWVjn2By...@jhall.demon.co.uk>, dated Tue, 10 Oct
2006 17:42:26 remote, seen in news:demon.ip.support.ie4, John Hall
<nospam...@jhall.co.uk> posted :

I consider the group superfluous : but ... >---------------------------VVVV