Planned Maintenance - ADSL

Malcolm S. Muir

Jan 5, 2006, 9:12:46 AM1/5/06

We will be performing planned maintenance affecting different
groups of ADSL customers on different days as follows:

Tuesday 10th January between 06:00 and 08:00 GMT

During this period we will be upgrading our network connection
to those ADSL customers who are connected by the Home Gateway
known as lon1-aj1a.demonadsl.co.uk

Wednesday 11th January between 06:00 and 08:00 GMT

During this period we will be upgrading our network connection
to those ADSL customers who are connected by the Home Gateway
known as anchor-r26a.demonadsl.co.uk

Thursday 12th January between 06:00 and 08:00 GMT

During this period we will be upgrading our network connection
to those ADSL customers who are connected by the Home Gateway
known as lon1-aj1c.demonadsl.co.uk

Monday 16th January between 06:00 and 08:00 GMT

During this period we will be upgrading our network connection
to those ADSL customers who are connected by the Home Gateway
known as anchor-s46a.demonadsl.co.uk

Tuesday 17th January between 06:00 and 08:00 GMT

During this period we will be upgrading our network connection
to those ADSL customers who are connected by the Home Gateway
known as lon1-aj1b.demonadsl.co.uk

Wednesday 18th January between 06:00 and 08:00 GMT

During this period we will be upgrading our network connection
to those ADSL customers who are connected by the Home Gateway
known as lon1-aj1e.demonadsl.co.uk

Thursday 19th January between 06:00 and 08:00 GMT

During this period we will be upgrading our network connection
to those ADSL customers who are connected by the Home Gateway
known as lon1-aj2a.demonadsl.co.uk

Following the work, affected customers will connect to a new Home
Gateway. Customer log-in details will not be affected.

Customers who connect via the Home Gateways listed above will
experience a short outage of up to 30 minutes in their service
during the period 06:00 to 08:00 on the day listed.

We apologise for any inconvenience this essential work will cause.

Malcolm Muir
D e m o n

- --
Malcolm S. Muir D e m o n