Verification mail link send on blank page

debat.p...@gmail.com

Jun 12, 2016, 8:11:12 PM6/12/16
to DemocracyOS/app
Hi,

i have some issues with email verification process.

Email are sent correctly but when i click on the link, on google chrome that send me on a blank page and do nothing, and on firefox i have an error page "Error due to a corrupt content".

I've tryed different email sender like sendgrid, fastmail...

I've checked, same probleme on reset password emails.

Thanks for your help :)

debat.p...@gmail.com

Jun 13, 2016, 12:06:00 PM6/13/16
to DemocracyOS/app, debat.p...@gmail.com
Ok, i got it. If you have the same issue, in your config file, you must have the ip adresse of your server and not the url at the "host" value.

Guido Vilariño

Jun 13, 2016, 11:22:03 PM6/13/16
to debat.p...@gmail.com, DemocracyOS/app
Yeah, the 'host' setting is the public CNAME/IP where your app can be found; always used for directing back to your app from redirect links, auth callbacks, etc.