Help in installation (MangoDB Connectivity)

ossib...@gmail.com

Feb 21, 2016, 1:57:07 AM2/21/16
to DemocracyOS/app
Dear,

Installing DemocracyOS in Ubuntu but i am facing some issues in running it!
Need to add mangodb details on default file but how i add it as i can't found user add details!

Can some one share his defaults.json file or help me in running democracyOS?

Thank You

Guido Vilariño

Feb 22, 2016, 8:18:33 AM2/22/16
to ossib...@gmail.com, DemocracyOS/app
defaults.json contents are whatever they are in the repo; you shouldn't change that file. You should override those values either on a development.json (i.e.: your-environment-name.json) or via env var.

ossib...@gmail.com

Feb 23, 2016, 3:56:14 AM2/23/16
to DemocracyOS/app, ossib...@gmail.com
Dear,

Can you help me in installing it, I will provide you SERVER DETAILS!
Skype: ossibaba5

Thank You