How do I use the whitelist option?

Neil Haran

Sep 8, 2015, 12:27:37 PM9/8/15
to DemocracyOS/app
Hi,

I've set it to true in the config, however, I'm not sure how to add my array of email addresses that are whitelisted. Please advice.

Thanks,
Neil

José Fresco

Sep 8, 2015, 1:34:07 PM9/8/15
to Neil Haran, DemocracyOS/app
Hi Neil.
When you set it to true, if you are a staff member, go to Manage and you'll see this on the sidebar:

Inline image 1
Cheers,
José.

Neil Haran

Sep 8, 2015, 1:48:08 PM9/8/15
to José Fresco, DemocracyOS/app
Hi Jose,

Thanks, I did notice this, however I also require the ability to get access to this whitelist so I can bulk add them. I have a condo complex and I would like to add emails by apartment number automatically.

For example: 8...@tower1.com, 9...@tower2.com etc.

Thanks,
Neil

Neil Haran

Sep 8, 2015, 1:54:42 PM9/8/15
to José Fresco, DemocracyOS/app
Also, to clarify, it would be nice to see where these details are stored. A csv file format would help me edit whitelists as well.

José Fresco

Sep 8, 2015, 1:58:20 PM9/8/15
to Neil Haran, DemocracyOS/app
Just click on Enabled Users, click Add, paste your comma-separated e-mail list on the textbox (leave no spaces), and then click on Save.

Cheers,
José.

Neil Haran

Sep 8, 2015, 4:47:01 PM9/8/15