Have multiple forums per user

benoit.al...@gmail.com

May 19, 2016, 5:23:59 AM5/19/16
to DemocracyOS/app
Hi all,

I'd like to now if there is a settings which allows a user to create multiple forums. I cannot see the point at having only one forum per users, as it seems an annoying restriction.

Let's says we want to discuss about some law articles, and vote on amendments.
I should have one forum per law articles, and one topic per amendments in each of them. Is that possible in any ways ?

If not, are there any technical limitations behind the hood ?

Thanks for your answers.

Matías Lescano

May 27, 2016, 10:48:28 AM5/27/16
to DemocracyOS/app, benoit.al...@gmail.com
Hi!

We're wrapping up this branch, that allows that functionality :D
Expect it to be implemented next week.

Cheers!

Benoit Alessandroni

May 27, 2016, 10:53:22 AM5/27/16
to Matías Lescano, DemocracyOS/app
Hello Matias and Guilo,

Thanks for your answers. I think I will wait for the branch to be merged, because it will be easier for me to manage than 2 differents instances and I think I already enabled the multiForum configuration.

Thanks again, and waiting for the changes to be merged ;-)
--
Benoît ALESSANDRONI
Web developer / développeur Web

Guido Vilariño

May 27, 2016, 12:49:20 PM5/27/16
to Benoit Alessandroni, Matías Lescano, DemocracyOS/app
Great. Subscribe to that PR and get cracking once we've released :D