Public api

victo...@gmail.com

Jun 22, 2015, 9:27:35 PM6/22/15
to democra...@googlegroups.com
Hi there,
When is the expected time frame for work to start on the API? Will you guys require help building? I'm excited to start building native apps on top of the system.
thanks
Victor

Róbert Fono

Jun 23, 2015, 5:04:39 AM6/23/15
to democra...@googlegroups.com, victo...@gmail.com
Hey,

I'm looking to build an embeddable widget that would also rely on a public API, so any work that's going into this, I'm happy to contribute.

cheers,
Robert

Guido Vilariño

Jun 24, 2015, 8:19:31 AM6/24/15
to Róbert Fono, democra...@googlegroups.com, Victor Gypsy
We'll be starting work on this on this year's last quarter. Any api module/standard recommendation/suggestion/discussion is welcome.