How do I calculate my final percentage? edit

1 view

calculator finalgrade

Jun 6, 2024, 11:54:56 PMJun 6
to Deluge Dev

Calculating your final percentage involves dividing the points you earned by the total possible points and then multiplying by 100 to express it as a percentage. Here's a step-by-step breakdown:

  1. Gather Information:

    • Find out your total points earned. This could be from assignments, quizzes, exams, projects, or any other graded activity throughout the course.
    • Determine the total possible points. This should be the sum of all points that could have been earned across all graded activities.
  2. Calculate the Percentage:

    • Divide your total points earned by the total possible points: (Your Points Earned) / (Total Possible Points).
    • Multiply the result by 100 to express it as a percentage: ((Your Points Earned) / (Total Possible Points)) * 100.
  3. Use  final grade calculator to calculate