Delta motion weird

Christopher Karg

Jan 4, 2022, 10:55:18 PMJan 4
to Delta robot 3D printers
All three towers move and move the correct steps/mm. The issue I am having is that whether I send a G1, G0, or even run the G32: two towers mover correctly but the one just holds, causing a parabolic motion. What is really confusing me is that the tower that does move well the other two do changes. I am sure it is something simple that I am miss but I am at a loss as to what that is. I have attached my current config, firmware, and a link to a clip of what is happing. Also I am using a azteeg X5mini V2 with a duet smarteffector.

https://youtu.be/3UTjjoBx3Vs
FIRMWARE.CUR
config.txt
video-1641354705.mp4

Arthur Wolf

Jan 5, 2022, 10:51:51 AMJan 5
to delt...@googlegroups.com
Your config is extremely old (like many years...), please grab the latest config example, the latest firmware, and adapt your config values to the new config file, then try again.

On Wed, Jan 5, 2022 at 4:55 AM Christopher Karg <chri...@live.ca> wrote:
All three towers move and move the correct steps/mm. The issue I am having is that whether I send a G1, G0, or even run the G32: two towers mover correctly but the one just holds, causing a parabolic motion. What is really confusing me is that the tower that does move well the other two do changes. I am sure it is something simple that I am miss but I am at a loss as to what that is. I have attached my current config, firmware, and a link to a clip of what is happing. Also I am using a azteeg X5mini V2 with a duet smarteffector.

https://youtu.be/3UTjjoBx3Vs

勇気とユーモア

Christopher Karg

Jan 19, 2022, 4:48:07 PMJan 19
to Delta robot 3D printers
Thank you, for anyone else that comes across this the problem was the config file being way out of date. I added over the needed azteex part and it worked. If it helps finds attached a copy of  my current config.
config.txt