Any source for a PG35L-048 motor?

Andrew Lindsey

Nov 4, 2020, 2:35:17 PM11/4/20
to delt...@googlegroups.com
My custom-built delta printer uses the UMBEE extruder assembly from Ultibots, and lately the motor has started making some worrying crunchy noises during retraction. I'm worried that the gearbox is dying, and am looking to buy a replacement motor for when it does. Unfortunately, Ultibots went out of business, and there doesn't seem to be any good source that I can find for a replacement motor.

Anyone know where to find a PG35L-048 motor or suitable drop-in replacement?

Andy Hayward

Nov 4, 2020, 4:30:11 PM11/4/20
to delt...@googlegroups.com
I may have a spare one in the basement ... somewhere. Give me a day or two to find it.

Where are you located?

On Wed, Nov 4, 2020 at 12:35 PM Andrew Lindsey <elli...@gmail.com> wrote:
My custom-built delta printer uses the UMBEE extruder assembly from Ultibots, and lately the motor has started making some worrying crunchy noises during retraction. I'm worried that the gearbox is dying, and am looking to buy a replacement motor for when it does. Unfortunately, Ultibots went out of business, and there doesn't seem to be any good source that I can find for a replacement motor.

Anyone know where to find a PG35L-048 motor or suitable drop-in replacement?

Andrew Lindsey

Nov 4, 2020, 5:33:44 PM11/4/20
to delt...@googlegroups.com

Andy Hayward

Nov 4, 2020, 6:00:44 PM11/4/20
to delt...@googlegroups.com
This one? If so, email me your address and I'll throw it in the post.

PXL_20201104_225632570.jpg