Noise endstops

Christopher Karg

Jan 19, 2022, 4:54:06 PMJan 19
to Delta robot 3D printers
I have searched to find a solution but am still having endstop issues.

Everything was working till I remounted my control board (Azteex X5 mini V2) now my delta printer won't home. I just keeps bouncing off the endstops. I have tried rerouting the wires, twisting the wires to help with noise, uncommitted the de-bounce in the config, and used M119 to check that the endstops are on the right towers and that they all trigger. Alas no luck. Any tips of suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Attached is my current config.

Much thanks,
  Christopher
config.txt