Programmatically creating shares on premises delta sharing server

Ameer Hamza

Feb 20, 2024, 12:06:34 PMFeb 20
to Delta Lake Users and Developers
Hello everyone,

Does someone know how to create shares using any API I have successfully set up a dockerized version of the delta sharing server on my machine all the shares are created through a template.yaml file is there any way I can create those share objects using some API or Programming script? I don't find any good resources on the internet.

Thank You

Lin Zhou

Apr 29, 2024, 4:03:44 PMApr 29
to Delta Lake Users and Developers
Hi Ameer,
First of all the open source delta sharing server is a reference server, which may not have the full functionality needed. So it's encouraged for yourself to add the features you need.

Specifically, there's no such API ready for you to use, but you can fork and add it based on your need.