Another noobie question

Ian Me

Jun 6, 2019, 5:15:10 AM6/6/19
to delphichromiumembedded
Hi all

Can anyone please tell me how to get the nice blue highlights working in TChromium, preferably switched on full-time, without using the DevTools. I'm investigating the possibility of using the TChromium, along with a dialog, to allow end-users to edit some of the element values in a friendlier way for end-users.

If there's not any obvious way of doing that I could live with generating a 'click' on the 'select element' button on a hidden DevTools component.

Any free clues please? I've browsed all the posts in here and can't see anything appropriate.

Many thanks

Ian