C++ builder

Flavio Basile

Mar 1, 2019, 4:37:20 AM3/1/19
to delphichromiumembedded
Hi All,
there is a way to use Chromium in C++ Builder?

Thanks,
Flavio

Mark Di Val

Mar 1, 2019, 8:48:19 PM3/1/19
to delphichrom...@googlegroups.com
I built an app with Chromium using C++Builder around 4 years ago.

I just built it with gererate all C++ files turned on. There were a few pain points to work through and some language constructs in Pascal were not available in C++ but where I needed one of those I just wrote it in Pascal - the really great thing about C++Builder is that it compiles Delphi units too.

Mark Di Val

Mar 1, 2019, 10:53:24 PM3/1/19
to delphichrom...@googlegroups.com
I used DCEF3 to do this. CEF is C++. DCEF provides a Delphi component.