VirtualBox (android) create shared folder

Zeljko

May 20, 2011, 11:30:12 AM5/20/11
to Delphi For Android Users
On Windows XP I installed VirtualBox in which it is installed Android

how can I Assign Android Windows Access to the specified directory
ie copy the data visible to Android

Lennie De Villiers

May 20, 2011, 11:34:37 AM5/20/11
to delphi-for-a...@googlegroups.com
Delphi for Android compiler create an Android project that is similar
in layout etc then the Android Java project... This project needs to
be build and run by the Android SDK... You can copy this Android
project over to your VirtualBox, start the Android emulator then run
"ant install" to compile and install your program to the emulator.

--
Lennie De Villiers Blog: http://lenniedevilliers.blogspot.com/

Željko Cvijanović

May 20, 2011, 12:20:55 PM5/20/11
to delphi-for-a...@googlegroups.com
nothing can not switch in Android under virtalbox from WindowsXP

Lennie De Villiers

May 21, 2011, 4:11:32 AM5/21/11
to delphi-for-a...@googlegroups.com
Why are you using VirtualBox?

Željko Cvijanović

May 21, 2011, 6:34:50 AM5/21/11
to delphi-for-a...@googlegroups.com
emulator slow. I do not exaggerate when I say that he should be
5-10minutes to get up to quite a strong PCUu

I found the possibility to connect toVirtualBox

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/2604727/how-can-i-connect-to-android-with-adb-over-tcp

lenn...@gmail.com

May 21, 2011, 6:59:50 AM5/21/11
to delphi-for-a...@googlegroups.com
It doesn't matter if u use VirtualBox or not the emulator is always very slow... Its better to keep it open all the time.